Our Shared Intelligence model forms the core of the PIU service offering, providing a centralised intelligence resource for corporate procurement professionals.
The shared approach, which delivers analysis around common member priorities, for example, executive topics, operational challenges or cross-sector spend categories, aims to remove the vast duplication of effort across the procurement community to gather, analyse and disseminate the proliferation of information that underpins smart short-term and longer-term decision making.
Subscribers to the shared model receive access to practical and value-added intelligence around the latest trends, market drivers, benchmarks and best practices at both the Executive and Operational levels of the function.
Benefits of the Shared Approach
- Time savings across Procurement team by accessing readily available, expert resource;
- Resource savings by a skilled partner provider gathering and analysing data and information;
- Cost savings due to centralised intelligence approach;
- Leverage the expertise of PIU Analyst team and their unique access to membership base and wider community;
- Leverage the experience and insights of PIU Associates;
- Leverage the practical know-how and knowledge of PIU Members.
With regards to the common priorities we analyse, we believe that competitive advantage comes from how an organisation fits this intelligence into their own unique context and decision making.
Our Shared Intelligence services are available via two routes:
1. A fully categorised, secure web portal;
2. A series of online and offline events and activities.
The PIU web portal offers the following services to our members.
- Daily analysis of latest news from priority markets, topics, industries, companies, and how each affects procurement.
- Operational Reports by Category, Supplier Market, Technology and Country Risk;
- Executive Reports based on the priority topics for CPOs and senior leadership teams;
- Case Studies sharing the key learnings and successes of peer organisations;
- White Papers providing shorter insights into a broad range of procurement challenges and opportunities.
Activities and Events
In addition to the expert insights of smart research techniques and the written word, we realise that one of the greatest sources of information is your peers, those who face similar challenges and opportunities every day.
Working with some of the largest companies and leading procurement organisations in the world, in addition to our access to the wider procurement community, enables us to bring together thought leaders and top talent for a full programme of executive learning activities.
Our membership programme includes the following activities:
- Category workshops;
- CPO Briefing sessions;
- CPO Retreats;
- Roundtable discussions;
- Executive Webinars;
To find out more about our latest research and the topics our members are asking us to focus on, click here.
To read about our Bespoke Research offering, click here.
To read about our Procurement Tools, or Procurement 'Apps', click here.